Wedding Stationery Help
Wedding Stationery Help and Advice
At VivienB's we understand that, for many, this will be the first time you have sent out wedding invitations. That is why we have compiled a list of useful points to think of when ordering your stationery.
- Try to send out Save The Date Cards about 12 months before your wedding date. This allows your guests to book the day off work and organise their social schedules in advance, helping them to be available for your wedding day
- Try to send out Wedding Invitations 8 to 10 weeks before your wedding date. This allows plenty of time to organise journeys, book hotels, book taxis and, of course, deciding upon what to wear!
- REMEMBER- On average wedding stationery production can take 4-6 weeks from enquiry to completion, with bespoke stationery taking on average 6-8 weeks. Bear this in mind when considering the dates you wish to send your invitations out. (At VivienB's we do offer an express service of 2-3 weeks at an additional cost)
Etiquette And Things To Include In Your Invitations:
- Who is inviting who?- It is tradition for the brides parents to be sending your inviations to your wedding, but in more recent times,many opt to send the inviatations frm themselves. It really is your choice!
- Specify whether children are invited or not, so your guests can arrange childcare in advance if required